OCTOBER IS OVER ALREADY. ONE MONTH CLOSER TO CHRISTMAS.
1. Just Listen by Sarah Dessen. If you’re into excellent romantic/coming-of-age Young Adult fiction, you need to check this out. Some people write her off as juvenile, but Sarah Dessen is seriously incredible and I am in love with Owen Armstrong.
2. Sara Bareilles. I don’t know why it’s taken me so long to discover her. She’s a genius, and she sings to my soul. Uncharted is my jam. Gravity rocks as well.
3. Frosted Flakes. They’re classic. That’s all.
4. Teavana! My mom gave me a Teavana Teamaker for my birthday over the summer, and I hadn’t really started using it until recently. I AM ADDICTED. The best combo is Youthberry and Wild Orange Blossom. Go drink some.
5. Fashion/Beauty Vlogs. I love watching these, they are so much fun. My favorite girl is FleurDeForce. She’s based in England, and films makeup tutorials, fashion hauls, and in October, she did a lifestyle vlog EVERY DAY. Very impressive. There’s not much else to say about her, other than it’s really fun watching her videos and you should check them out.
Pacey and Joey
6. Soul Surfer. I don’t know, I just really love this movie. Considering sharks are my biggest fear, this is kind of a weird choice for me. But I love it anyways because I’m inspired by her strength and how brave she is and her faith. Also, Kiyoki. Enough said.
7. Dawson’s Creek. I’m literally 16 years behind on obsessing over this show. But I was 5 when it came out, so what can you do? To all the haters, you cray because there’s no way to hate Pacey.
8. SNAP CHAT. Last week, I caved and left the BlackBerry behind for a better and brighter love affair with an iPhone. The FIRST app that I downloaded was Snap Chat. It’s basically awesome and I have perfected my double chin face. Needless to say, I’m gorgeous.
9. SNOW! It snowed today! As a result of Sandy (which is hurting my beloved East Coast,
Snow at OU!
therefore I hate her), it snowed in Ohio today. It was beautiful, magical, wonderful, amazing, heart-wrenching in its innocent perfection and cool.
This post wasn’t as groundbreaking as I hoped it would be. October was just like really long and I wanted it to be over as soon as it started. I didn’t get to read as much as usual, which just totally blows, so overall, not my favorite month of 2012. BUT next month is November! And then December! And then London!
All in all, we have lots to look forward to, lots to be excited about.