And so ends the coolest year of my life. 2013 brought me so many new experiences. I lived in London and travelled to Wales, Budapest, Ireland, Scotland, Italy, Spain, Amsterdam and Paris. I turned 20! I moved into my first apartment and I started my junior year of college. AND, I passed 1,000 followers on my blog! So to celebrate the end of an awesome year and the beginning of a *hopefully* equally awesome new one, I’m listing my top 5 “bests” or “favorites” of the year. (All chosen by me, and therefore, inarguable.)
Favorite Books of 2013!
1. Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys
2. Just One Day by Gayle Forman
3. Allegiant by Veronica Roth
4. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
5. The House of Hades by Rick Riordan
Favorite Movies of 2013!